Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, December 11, 2012

postheadericon *Elias Snow Buddies*

Elias Snow Buddies
 
 
This tutorial is written for those with knowledge of PSP
Supplies Needed:
Tube of choice: I'm using the wonderful art work of Elias Chatzoudis
Which you must obtain a license to use a

Scrap Kit "Snow Buddies" By: Ditzy
You can purchase this awesome kit on her blo

Template By: ShastaMarie (myself)
You can get this template at my blog he

Don't forget to leave a thank you when downloading each item
Plugins Used: Xero Raidence
 
<(^_^)>
 
Papers Used:
paper 1
paper 2
paper 8 (x2)
paper3
paper 6 (x2)
paper 9
paper 5
 
Elements Used:
Frame 3
Swirl 2
Christmas Bow 2
Lights 1
Snowman 2
Winter Bear 1
Ornament 2
Mittens
Christmas Bow 1
Bear
Sparkle Trail
 


Ok Lets Get Started:


open up template - shift+d - x out original template
 
On new template copy and paste frame 3 into your image
move to bottom layer under template and move to the right
side of your template so it shows at least 2 windows
Use magic tool - hold down shift key - click inside each window
modify - expand 10 - copy and past paper of choice into
windows - I used paper 5 - selections - invert - delete - selections - select none
 
Click on layer 1 - selections - select all - selection - float - selection - defloat
paste a paper of choice from the kit - I used paper 1
selection - invert - delete - selection - select none - delete original layer
 
Click on layer 2 - selections - select all - selection - float - selection - defloat
paste a paper of choice from the kit - I used paper 2
selection - invert - delete - selection - select none - delete original layer
 
Click on layer 3 - selections - select all - selection - float - selection - defloat
paste a paper of choice from the kit - I used paper 8
selection - invert - delete - selection - select none - delete original layer
 
Click on layer 4 - selections - select all - selection - float - selection - defloat
paste a paper of choice from the kit - I used paper 3
selection - invert - delete - selection - select none - delete original layer
 
Click on layer 6 - selections - select all - selection - float - selection - defloat
paste a paper of choice from the kit - I used paper 6
selection - invert - delete - selection - select none - delete original layer
 
Click on layer 7 - selections - select all - selection - float - selection - defloat
paste a paper of choice from the kit - I used paper 9
selection - invert - delete - selection - select none - delete original layer
 
Click on layer 8 - selections - select all - selection - float - selection - defloat
paste a paper of choice from the kit - I used paper 5
selection - invert - delete - selection - select none - delete original layer
 
Click on layer 10 - selections - select all - selection - float - selection - defloat
paste a paper of choice from the kit - I used paper 6
selection - invert - delete - selection - select none - delete original layer
You can use this layer if you want to. After I got my tag done I didnt
like the layer there so I deleted it. So up to you if you want to use this layer
 
Click on layer 9 - selections - select all - selection - float - selection - defloat
paste tube of your choice - I used Elias
selection - invert - then use your eraser tool to erase the area below the circle
frame so that your tube looks like its coming out of the circle
Use your Xero Raidence setting to set it to what you like
I usually go thru them til I find one I like
You can add a drop shadow if you like to your tube
 
Click on layer 7 - selections - select all - selection - float - selection - defloat
paste apart of you tube in the circles - I used the snowman of the tube
selection - invert - delete - selection - select none
You will have to do this twice for each circle so they are both the same
Add a drop shadow if you like
 


Placing Elements:


This is where you get CREATIVE with your tags
Not all tags will look the same as everyone used different elements from a kit
Please use mine for a reference tag
 
Open up your Swirl 2 element and resize to your liking and move to the top of layer 1
I paced mine twice and used my flip and mirror tool to get them where I wanted them
 
Open up your light 1 - resize - move to the top of your tag and place at the bottom of your tube. At the bottom of the circle
 
Open up Christmas Bow 2 - resize - move to the bottom of the tube/circle in the middle
 
Open up Snowman 2 - resize - move him to the left hand side of your tag
he will look like he has fell down...lol Silly Snowman
 
Open up Winter Bear 1 - resize - move to the right hand side of your tag
Make him look like he is sitting on the swirls
 
Open up Ornament 2 - resize - move to the right hand side of your tag
make your ornament look like it hanging from the large right circle
 
Open up your Mittens - resize - move the to the left hand side of your tag
Move them up to the top swirl. make them hang from the middle of the swirl
 
Open up Christmas Bow 1 - resize - move this bow to where the mittens are
place this bow in the middle of the swirl also. This is the bow for the mittens
 
Open up Bear - resize - move him to the top of your tag so he is sitting ontop
of the frame window
 
Open up Sparkle Trail (x2) and move them to where you would like them. I placed
one on the right and one on the left. The one on the left I just flipped and mirrored it
 
Next add drop shadows to where you would like
I used them on the glitter parts and all on the element layers
My settings were 0-0
Its up to you where you would like to use them
 
Place your name where you would like it
Add the ©Copyright Info and your License Number for the tube
 
Now merge all your layers and save to your pc as a png file.
 
This tutorial was created on December 11, 2012 by ShastaMarie
Any resemblance to another Tag or Tutorial is purely coincidental
 
If you have any trouble with this tutorial send me an email at sweeshasta@gmail.com and I will be glad to help you out.
 
Would like to see your creations so send me some
<(^_^)>

 

0 comments: