Powered by Blogger.
Monday, October 1, 2012

postheadericon * Gone Fishing *

Gone Fishing
 
 
 

This tutorial is written for those with knowledge of PSP
Supplies Needed:
Scrap Kit "Gone Fishing" By: Ditzy
You can purchase this awesome kit on her blog

Plugins Used: Gaussian Blur & Overlay

Supplies are listed below - Word Art
Just right click and save to your pc


 






(^_^)



This tag is going to be an all elements tag -
u can use as many as you like in the tag or you can go by my tag for an idea.
 

Ok Lets get Started:
 

Elements Used:
(resize these to your liking as everyone likes different sizes)
Water
Boat
Bear w/ Bucket
Sailboat
Fish
Fishnet
Sun
Clouds
Bauble
Bait
Gecko
Sparkles
 
Open up a new image 800 x 800 for a good working area
 
Copy and paste water into image 2 times
 
Move them towards the bottom
 
Make them look like a big puddle
 
Next copy and paste boat into your image - resize -
and move boat on top of the water - use my tag as a guide
 
Next copy and paste fishnet into your image - resize -
move to be on top of boat - use my tag as a guide
 
Next copy and paste bear into your image -
move him to stand in the puddle of water - use my tag as a guide
 
Next copy and paste sailboat into your image - resize -
move towards the bottom of the puddle - use my tag as a guide
 
Next copy and paste as many fish as you want in your puddle - resize -
I also used a fish to go on the end of the bear's fishing pole - use my tag as a guide
 
Next copy and paste baulber into your image - resize -
move to the bear's left pocket - use my tag as a guide
 
Next copy and paste bait into your image - resize -
move the the bear's right pocket - use my tag as a guide
 
Next copy and pase gecko into your image - resize -
move to the top of his hat - use my tag as a guide
 
Next copy and paste sun into your image - resize -
move the sun to the back of the image and place behind the bear's left ear - use my tag as a guide
 
Next copy and paste clouds into your image - resize -
place them on top of the sun like they are floating - use my tag as a guide
 
After you have gotten all your elements place where you want them and resized -
MERGE your layers. Resize the image only 80%
 
Copy and paste your image into a new image by hitting ctrl v
and it will open your image in a new image -
then copy another image again so you have 2 images of the same tag.
 
Next click on the bottom layer and go to Adjust - Blur - Gaussian Blur - settings 2
 
Next click on the top layer and make this layer and overlay.
Once you have done both layers with the blur and overlay - MERGE layers again
 
Next select the FishTales word art and place it into your image - resize -
move it to where the clouds and sun are - use my tag as a guide
 
Next copy and paste the other word art into your tag - resize -
move it to where you would like it,
it doesnt have to be where I placed mine but you can use my tag as a guide
 
Now Place your name where you would like it to be
and add gradient glow with a drop shadow if you like
 
Add the ©Copyright Info to your tag.
The info you need to use for this tag is this:
(when using just a scrap kit you need to credit the maker of the kit)
 
Merge Layers again and save as a PNG file to your pc

This tutorial was created on October 1, 2012 by ShastaMarieE
Any resemblance to another Tag or Tutorial is purely coincidental
 
If you have any questions please email me at sweetshasta@gmail.com
and I will be glad to help you out.
 
Would also like to see your great creations so send me some

(^_^)



 

0 comments: